Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Still Here

 I got on to blogger just now and realized how long it had been since I last posted. Life got very busy for a while. We had Kahlen here, and I went back to Des Moines for a busy weekend. Last week I was really sick and slept for about two days straight.  And the best of all was that my daughter Alyssa and her fiance Shane got to come for a short visit. It is the first time they had been here. They took Kahlen home with them.  In the wake of it all my blog got left behind for a while.

Things here are back to their quiet normalness. I plan many blogs to detail all that went on the past two weeks. I still don't feel completely up to par, so this blog will be short and sweet.
 My thoughts are still a little fuzzy and words aren't rushing their way to my finger tips.

I thought I'd just post a few pictures of the flowers that are blooming in my yard now and let everyone know I am still here.

I will be back to babbling on and on again soon, probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment