Monday, April 12, 2010

Learning New things

Here I am, trying out something new. For anyone who may ever read this, please be kind when you see the spelling errors and bad grammar. My brother the english major will probably cringe if he ever reads this, but I honestly don't care. Impressing him is not on my list of things to do today.

I have often thought over the years that my life is one that is just not that exciting, and not that interesting to talk about. I listen to my friends at work as they talk about their lives, I give my input, but rarely add anything about my own life. Not that I don't want to share, just have nothing interesting to share.

Well, now that has changed. I now have a new granddaughter that I would love to just gush about! However, my mom taught me that gushing make a person a bore, and that one shouldn't inflict captive audiences with such things. Sooooooo, I figure this is a good place to tell my story. If it bores you as a reader then you can move on no harm done. Perhaps though, if you find it entertaining even in the least you may come back now and then to see how we are doing here in Gramma world.

For now I have to go. Baby sitting tonight and she's been napping a little while longer then she should for being this late. Mom and Dad are going to be less than amused if she doesn't sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment