Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Valerie!!!!

Yesterday,was Valerie's first 29th birthday!! (I know, I'm late with another of my children's birthday posts. It was a really rough week, ok. Did you read my last post?)
Is it just me or does she look like she's
claiming victory over her birthday cake?
Anyway, this beautiful little baby of mine, my first, has grown up into a hard working, smart, determined woman who knows what she wants and makes it happen. She is still beautiful and more so everyday, inside and out. She makes me proud, and I love her so much!
 I guess she was bound to go to Iowa State from early on.
And I think graduating high school as a Bulldog, was also destined! 

 You are and will always be my baby, like it or not. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with your next 29 years!

Happy Birthday Val Val!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment