Thursday, May 10, 2012

Random Thoughts of an Exhausted Mind

I finally found a good use for hot flashes. They help me get out of bed on a chilly morning. Yeah, that's about it.

I noticed today, that not only are my eyebrows going gray, but some are trying to grow the wrong way. This disturbs me! I do not want the old man curly eyebrow thing. I'm starting to understand now, why some little old ladies pluck all of their eyebrows and then draw them back on.

Bazinga is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Willie put in two evergreens in the front yard, and Bazinga thought for sure they were going to eat him. Apparently, there are many things in this world that think little white dogs are tasty. I had to drag him up to the trees and make him sniff them to get him to stop barking at them.

Begonias are pretty. I think they belong in every yard.

Mint is apparently a perennial not an annual. If you ever want to grow mint, give it A LOT of room. It likes to stretch its legs and take over a garden. I spent a good hour and a half moving the mint I planted last year to a bed all of its own. It was trying to take over the oregano and sage.

And finally, using an electric hand held sander is fun, and kind of therapeutic. It is rewarding seeing unwanted paint disappear off of an object. However, and I don't know why, but when you are done, and you have that weird tingling in your hands, it makes your hands ITCH!!! Not a normal itch either. It is more an itch of a million paper cuts. It itched so bad it hurt. I had to run my hands under cold water to make it stop.

If you thought this post was going to make sense you didn't read the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment